If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact Acolyte directly to obtain authorisation for return, at which time full instructions for returns will be issued.
- The returned product must be received in good condition, i.e. re-saleable condition.
- All packaging and wrapping costs shall be borne by the customer.
- All items should be sent by recorded post or special delivery (it is the customer's responsibility to prove safe delivery of the returned item).
- An administration charge may be levied to cover some of the costs incurred when refunding duplicate orders/payments.
Cancellation and Refunds
In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil all or part of your order, we will notify you by e-mail and credit your account with any charges made at that time (note that your card is only charged when books are delivered).
- Full refunds (together with the cost of return postage and at the discretion of Acolyte) will be made in the event that a book, which must be returned to us, is received in an unsatisfactory condition.
- If you decide, within 7 working days of receipt, that you do not wish to keep a book, you may return it, in good condition, and a refund of the book price (excluding postage and packing) will be made.
- Before returning a book for any reason, please notify Acolyte Science by phone or email (see the contacts page for details).
- Refunds are not available for books returned to us by the mail services as "undeliverable". It is your (the customer's) responsibility to ensure that the correct POSTAL delivery address is entered with the order.